Invisalign is often a great option if the idea of metal or ceramic braces on your teeth would hold you back from achieving the smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign® straightens your teeth using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth.
Some facts about Invisalign
- The aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten.
- Just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every one to two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
- Since you remove the aligners yourself, just come back to see us every six to eight weeks so we can monitor your progress
- Eat whatever you want! Since you take the aligners out for meals, there are no food restrictions to worry about.
- No impressions necessary! Our doctors use high tech, 3D digital scanners so you don’t have to have a messy dental impression made.